Only people mentioned by @JupitersMuse in this post can reply

In response Drops*Of *Jupiter to her Publication

Absolutely! God has led me to bite my lip when talking to people unwilling to hear the Truth. Ive tried to share Truth with some people and it only pushes some away or causes them to argue. I will listen to every perspective but will only share the truth that God has revealed to those that are willing to listen. This is my approach to personal or face to face, one on one conversations. Social media like this one.. I post anything that rings true with my soul knowing people can unfollow. I wont argue or fight.. but I will listen. Come to our own conclusions as the Lord leads. Great post!

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! πŸŽΆβ€πŸ’« Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

Yep. For maybe 6 - 8 weeks I have felt like that.

A new girl started at work today she was busy and overwhelmed I came in a few hours after her to start my day and my anxiety was through the roof as soon as I walked through the door.... I can literally feel her having panic attacks. I've always felt this but today was insane on how sharp my empath feelings were

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

AMEN, Sweet Joey!!

"Never let evil talk pass your lips; say only the good things men need to hear, things that will really help them.

"Do nothing that will sadden the Holy Spirit with whom you were sealed against the day of redemption.

"Get rid of all bitterness, all passion and anger, harsh words, slander, and malice of every kind.

"In place of these, be kind to one another, compassionate, and mutually forgiving, just as God as forgiven you in Christ."

~ Ephesians 4:29-32

β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ™

(2) Show this thread

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

I suspect what is coming will test us all.
Even the most hardened patriots.
buckle up.

A true American Patriot who loves Trump! It’s all about saving the children. πŸ’πŸ’•

thats hoe ive been feeling for awhile.

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

ive been whittling down my circle due to uneasy β€œknowing”... it must b about unfettered purity of message.. just a vibeπŸ€«πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

Owner/Proprietor of Alice's Restaurant at The End Of The Universe https://gab.com/Drops7Of7Jupiter https://twitter.com/HadesLady777

In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication

I feel you, I have 2 people in my inner circle. That's all that are left after my awakening. Some of my outer circle are in for a really rough time.
Cognitive dissonance is going to kick their ass. It worries me.
#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#GodWins

(1) Show this thread