Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

That has Always been my Favorite GIF. 🤣

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

😂👍😎

(1) Show this thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txuKW7T47QE
his cousin doesnt like trespassers lol dont worry everyone was fine

Antelope hits biker in South Africa (FULL VIDEO in HD) - YouTube

17 year old Evan van der Spuy was taking part in a race at Albert Falls Dam in South Africa when the animal charged right at him.The Red Hartebeest buck knoc...

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response memes matter to her Publication

🙏✝️👍

(1) Show this thread

I AM my Soul #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything. All Glory Be To God

In response Cosmic Patriot to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

Just a beach girl from sea to shining sea🧜🏼‍♀️🐙🌊

(2) Show this thread