Just Stand and Be Within that Living Water Which Right Now, Flows SO FREE. We Thank You Father for All of Everything, We are Grateful for You Loving Us So Much as Only You can, We are Becoming, Once More Free, as We Let Go and Allow That Flow.πŸ™πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

https://youtu.be/feGKNZN8DdU

Leon Bridges - River [432 Hz] - YouTube

Leon Bridges - River [432 Hz]Provided to YouTube by DragonEros Β·Tags: #leonbridges #432hz #leonbridges432 #newmusic432hz #indiemusic432 #tiktoksongs #housemu...

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

You are Definitely an Ols Soul Brother...
Thankful For You and Everyone Here!! πŸ™

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Neanderthal S27 to his Publication

Love You Brother.

(1) Show this thread

books, painting, walks in nature

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

Thanks for being here. May God Bless You just as HE does, all-ways.πŸ™

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

(2) Show this thread

πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ....πŸ€—πŸ˜‡πŸ’ͺ

(1) Show this thread

Peter Gabriel, Chris Martin perform "Washing of the Water" at the 2014 Induction Ceremony
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEVNlQ028XM

Peter Gabriel, Chris Martin perform "Washing of the Water" at the 2014 Induction Ceremony - YouTube

Peter Gabriel and Chris Martin of Coldplay perform "Washing of the Water" at the 2014 Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony.Looking for more Induction ...

praise be to Jesus!

In response Kathy Terrell to her Publication

Amen, Thank You Jesus!!! πŸ™ŒπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™Œ

(1) Show this thread

Don't be too afraid to get Your feet wet that You miss the rain.πŸ•ŠοΈ

Let that Living Water be healed and turned healing once more, all over this world Father. β€οΈπŸ™βœοΈπŸ™Œ

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Rain is the dance floor to life..

(2) Show this thread

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ˜Ž

In response 410 TRUMP WON HILL to his Publication

πŸ™ŒβœοΈπŸ‘πŸ˜

(1) Show this thread