What a piece of work! 💩
https://www.bitchute.com/video/NoyFWEu7aso/
Joe Biden: "You Can Celebrate Independence Day Free from Fear" if You Get a COVID Shot This Week
Breitbart

Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

i celebrate last year with no mask, hugging and shaking hands with strangers who became friends.

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

wife/grandma/great-grandma, love God, my country, my family and 45 is my President! I am vocal about my opinions (I think for myself)

Is anyone really listen to this clown? I know I'm not. He can take the vax for those that don't want it write it off as a done deal. Me being nice again...

Child of God, mother of two, retired R.N. Proud to be an American! God bless the USA!

WE will celebrate it with NO mask! We will NEVER comply again with any of this nonsense! We KNOW what you're doing and we know the game plan! Evil will NEVER win a war with us! God is in this battle.....we win!

There is only one enemy, evil, and the goal is to make us fight each other. WWG1WGA, Patriot Q Team take back our Government!

It's going to be VERY hot where he is going....

Truth to everything is always transparent!!

joe needs a shot alright!!!!!

kiss my grits Chyna Joey. I have been mask free all along and intend to stay that way!

Patriot, law and order, President Trump is my president. 2 time suspended on twatter, Parler, joined my Patriots here. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

MAGA mom, WWG1WGA, recreational shooting sports, photographer, Reiki Master & RN. Looking to the light and a higher dimension.

F*** off Joey

Sorry Jimbo, I am freaking sick of these bastages.

He can KISS MY ASS. Screw him, wtf are we doing the greatest country on earth getting pushed around by pedo clowns. YUK>