Lets all just be honest with each other and ourselves.
1: The House and Senate are beyond repair.
2: Lobbist in DC to gain a side and enourmous amounts of money spent wining and dining Senators and Representatives needs to be made illegal. Plus any cash payments made.
3: Term Limits of 2 Terms is a must.
4: Review all 3 letter Agencies and in this day and age find if there really is a need for this at the Federal Level.
5: We need to start over in DC and until its fixed States can maintain themselves.
6: Eventually, after DC is again functional all State of the Union must follow New Federal Guidelines on all State Operations just like the Federal Government.
7: DC needs to be one Party as having 2 is a means with no logical position in this age.
8: US Constitutional Law 100% no more ammendments at the Federal Level.
9: Return the Power Back to the people.
10: Fedral Government as it stands today has to be removed sooner than later.
For Our Nation to survive this must occur

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

TRUMP is my PRESIDENT! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² Trying to raise boys to respect God, use manners, show kindness...just be gentlemen! (Have Multiple Sclerosis)

I completely agree!

We the People definitely need to stop the influence of money driving national and global decisions!

Money β‰  Expertise

(Ex. Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation... Education, Vaccines, Agriculture, etc.)

When the same entity pays for the research, the testing, the materials needed for said endeavor and the polling of efficiency, it's criminal. This is NOT for the greater good of all but only more money & power for a select few. This manipulation needs to be stopped!!!

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

Would you expound more on#7? I know there was only one party in the beginning, but now... why is that essential? THANKS!

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws β€’ On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication

7: DC needs to be one Party in todays age we do not need 2. By that we are or should be under Constitutional Law and two parties can not be so divided that we need 2. We need one voice for our Nation and the differences today are D’s want a bigger government and R’s are suppose to support smaller Government. State do and can Govern their State , However, State Laws between States vary tremendously. This need to be the same for all States with the Federal Government after its fixed to set guidelines for all States in the Union. Two Parties during the early years of this Nation made sense ,but, not today. If they are that different dissect each one and know why they are so diffrent. Equal rights and Justice for all is a given.

(1) Show this thread