Only people mentioned by @American_Wingnut in this post can reply

I send out love and joy to you. Thank you for visiting me and blessings always. Remember to stay in the moment and EVERYTHING IS FAKE.

In response American Wingnut to her Publication

I'm still waiting to see some hard evidence on this beyond pictures and telling us what to think instead of providing evidence that substantiates this claim.

I send out love and joy to you. Thank you for visiting me and blessings always. Remember to stay in the moment and EVERYTHING IS FAKE.

In response Aquilina 777 to his Publication

No one tells you what to think. it's up to you to think for yourself. I dont know about you but what "saint" accepts donations from Jean-Claude "Baby Doc" Duvalier, the former dictator of Haiti, and from fraudsters such as Robert Maxwell and Charles Keating, the California banker jailed in the Savings and Loan scandal. That's fact. Another fact: child care facilities in India run by the Missionaries of Charity, part of the Roman Catholic Order and founded by Mother Teresa, has been caught trafficking babies for profit.

(1) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

what house???? beautiful to see people DIE with WHAT???

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
(1) Show this thread