This will hurt your feelings then it should make you very angry!!!! 🤢🤬
Acceptance is the first step to changing Evil!!!

Only people mentioned by @MysticalMrs in this post can reply

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

In response Mystical Mrs to her Publication

THIS should make it absolutely clear why, immediately after President Trump's Inauguration, Johnny boy was so glibly spoke of his desired intent to play the role of "John Wilkes Booth" once again! All of them -- the politicians, the media, Hollywood-- pulled out the stops to destroy our Beloved President. ( During 2015 late Summer, Ivanka mentioned that her father was going to work to end pedophilia rings! I saw negative media ratchet up against Trump immediately following Ivanka's comment!)

These evil predators will soon meet their just consequences! Because "HIS Truth is marching on!" ..Justice is marching forward.. and Nothing will be able to stop it! Glory Hallelujah!

disgusting evil bastard burn in hell

Brooklyn born and raised. Patriot. Trump Supporter. WWG1WGA!

Hang that piece of shit.

la mere de ses enfants 🥸aime la pizza aussi ? 🧐

Proud California woman who Supports #Trump2020 #TrumpWON #RNsForTrump #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #MAGA #SaveTheChildren ❤️President Trump

Disgusting!🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮😡😡😡😡

San Diego Museum exhibit - look it up!

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

Brazen! Evil hidden in plain sight, once again!

(1) Show this thread

Child of the Living God, follower of Christ, Constitutional Conservative, red pilled in Nov. 2020.

sick!

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

😡👹😡

The TRUTH will set you FREE! ❤️🙏🇺🇸 #DJTisMyPresident #4MoreYears #WINNING

SIC! Johnny has his eye on the brunette! SIC