Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

I have heard Gene Decode talk about NDE and Death Experiences and souls thst pass thro a tunnel of light or tunnel of darkness.
For me there was no tunnel. I was instantly just out existing in the universe. And by that I mean literally floating around in an infinate universe that was beautiful. There was no tunnel.
Not sure what that means except that I did say I would come back to help and bam I was back.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I had an experience (it felt like when a movie scene changes), where I felt like nothing around me was real. I had such regrets about the things I did wrong in my life and decided I only wanted to do good things from that moment on. I've been told it's called a moment of enlightenment. I've been a giver ever since and have learned the real happiness only comes from giving and not taking.

This is something that's happened to me. I feel like this often when I am out in public, like I am existing in a world that is different from others. It feels so strange, yet magical to know that I can see the truth and the rest are left somewhere else. I am so grateful you shared this.

In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotChick1022 in this post can reply

In response Shieldwall Maiden to her Publication

So interesting!!