Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

"we're wrapping it up soon" was in the credits. This movie is getting a little too intense. Stay the course, trust the plan, we're not finished yet.

Love God, Love Family, Love Self. Patriot, wife, and mother. #WWG1WGA

Seeing things like this really wakes a person up. Nothing is real.

#FamilyIsEverything ❤️🇺🇸🦅🤍🇺🇸🦅💙🇺🇸🦅

Rain also.

Patriot, Mama! Love this country, our flag, and our President Donald J. Trump! God Bless our Military, veterans, and the USA! 🇺🇸❤️

crazy! 😳

Q follower from the beginning here to support digital soldiers to spread the truth, Patriot bleed red white and blue #WWG1WGA ProTrump

thats insane

Insane!!! So cool...

Mother of 2 boys, one is in USCG, other wants to be a Marine. Husband is USAF. MAGA, LOVE TRUMP! Hello JFK Jr. WWG1 WGA Philippians 4:13

Dilley has a clip of Biden reaching inside his jacket and you can clearly see a wire. We know he was wired at the Inauguration as he was told, "Salute the Marine" and then instead of doing this he just repeated it. I would assume just as this young lady in this video, Biden is being controlled every second they are filming his actions that are to fool the American people. Janine Tarot did a reading today; we have to endure this BS for another month. Pray the military doesn't allow this brainless clone to do something so insane, people will get hurt.

Patriot who loves her family. California girl. Nuked 6 times by Jack! 🙄 Harper the Ragdoll Would Be a Better President than Joe. 😹❤️🇺🇸

WHOA 😳

GOD Lovin Patriot and Anon, in it to win it! #America🇺🇸RisingStrong #WWG1WGA🔔 #TRUMPFOREVER ❤️ #MAGA #GODWINS

Crazy! 😮

I'am a Freedom loving wife, mother and grandmother Standing Up for God, family, America and all of humanity's right to live Free

this is why it is so important to stay connected to the Lord and pray for discernment

In response Patriot Pam to her Publication

Amen!

(1) Show this thread

CRAZY. I HAD NO IDEA!!!

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

and some actors would get 20 millon a picture...smfh

Jesus is my Savior! Patriot, Wife, Mother, Grammie to 7 great kiddos. Daughter of WW2 Veteran. #FamilyisEverything I love President Trump!

My red pill keeps getting redder...

wow!

Christian, wife, mother, grandmother, and patriot. Part of the great awakening since 2018.

When Jesus returns, He will be called Faithful and True. Is it because everything we've been told is a LIE?

awesome

Mom. Hairdresser. Still Learning. DAR. Born Again Patriot. Saved by Grace. Paid for with Blood. Trump2020.

Wow!

Child of God, truth-seeker finder and sharer, patriot, inspired and fired up!

Is nothing real anymore?
Wow.
Just wow.

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

In response DorDor AkWat to her Publication

Everything is a lie. EVERYTHING.

(1) Show this thread

I am a digital artist that enjoys life, until American freedoms are being threatened. That’s when I stand up and fight.

I've done a bit of green screen work but to see the elites use this real time to decieve people is beyond unethical. its a absolute disgrace.

In response Charged King to his Publication

My thirteen year old son makes youtube comedy shorts with green screen at times and it is impressive what this kid can do with green poster board from the dollar store. And that's nothing compared to what they can do.

(1) Show this thread

🤓la blague vert le fond

Left Twitter behind after being suspended multiple times. Patriot, LEOW, mom of 4. Tired of the atrocities being waged against our Freedoms.

🤔 You think you know & realize until you see something like this and it jolts your mind just a bit more. I think most of us only see 1/2 - 3/4 of what is actually happening and don't realize it. Truly an amazing time to be alive!

Veteran Florist of 38 years~ Do what you Love and you'll never work a day in your Life

I thought I was fully awake. This just bumped me up another level...I was clueless how all that worked. Makes so much more sense now!

Veteran Florist of 38 years~ Do what you Love and you'll never work a day in your Life

I thought I was fully awake. This just bumped me up another level...I was clueless how all that worked. Makes so much more sense now!

This is amazing and terrifying at the same time. Unless you are outside in the real world, you have no reason to believe anything that you see on the news or on websites. It could all be deepfaked.

They tried to bury us, [They] didn’t know we were seeds

Freakin AWESOME movie, this; What a time to be alive!

i dont know what kind of world Im in. The illuision is so real that one can quickly fall down the rabbit hole and never come back.#Redpill

In response Nesara 2021 to her Publication

with this kind of technology how will they ever be able to prove anything. at this point everyone is probably liars. pictures can be faked. videos can be faked. there is no longer a way to prove anything anymore. shit!!

(1) Show this thread

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

Amazing isn't it?