From SHELLSHQCK91 on Telegram...

Why does Trump constantly endorse the Vax?

A common question asked by many of us. We have to think about the art of war.

A fellow patriot sent this to me yesterday, and makes logical sense. Let me know what yโ€™all think.

https://t.me/c/1189602473/39391

(3 images)

Only people mentioned by @Duende in this post can reply

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ

In response John Atkison to his Publication

If President Trump didn't endorse it we wouldn't be opened up and maskless. It's all for the illusion.

All of that was done with no need for him to push anyone to take it. In fact, if he was ever asked why he wasn't pushing it, he could simply say, " I am not a Licensed Physician. Go talk with your Doctor." He doesn't have to say a thing and should not for the same reasons we call out Gates for practicing Pharmaceutical medicine without a license. Protect those who are not old enough to protect themselves, please.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws โ€ข On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

I question some of this as the vaxx is not FDA approved ,but, I know they have applied for approval. Do Not take this under any circumstances as it is deadly and the virus is not with a 99.98% survival rate.

#GodWins #GreatAwakening #Christian #BuildtheWall, #Deplorable #DrainTheSwamp #MAGA #Patriot #QAnon #Trump2021 #WWG1WGA #PureBlood #IFB

Pfizer is pushing hard to get their "vaccine" approved. I don't think that is going to happen. IMHO, the bombshell news about Fauci is just the beginning salvo of what will be an epic battle in the continuing "silent war" and may result in the push for vaccines and passports being dropped. Some of the "spiritual" feeds of information i have are pointing to the dropping of "vaccines" and passports.

That being said, you can rest assured I WILL NOT take the "vaccine."

(1) Show this thread

Best I've heard. But still wondering