Fuck Freemasons. All you have to do is look at the IRS building symbology and know that they are bad news. Q is anti. POTUS is anti. JFK was anti.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Focus on the Lord, not the Storm | Nahum 1:7 The Lord is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble; he knows those who take refuge in him.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I'm confused by the 'good' freemason statements I've seen lately too, not saying every individual is evil though I may question their discernment. It's like saying there are good witches or good demons? The Bible is quite clear about oaths and things being done in secret. I'm not an expert, but I think it's easy enough to say ALL secret societies are bad. JFK said it much better, best.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

@doqholiday Thank you for answering my question I posed to someone else earlier. Freemasons, Albert Pike believe that Lucifer is their god and Illuminates or is the enlightened, Lightbearer. They "hoodwink" people into thinking they are doing good #symbolismwillbetheirdownfall. May all lies and secret societies be exposed In the name of Jesus Christ Amen I ask God for WISDOM and He always provides the answers. Love you Doc, God's Speed my friend ✝️#KennedyVisionWON!!!!! God'sPlan God's Timing God WON

Reminds me of JFK's speech about Secret Socities

Grieving Catholic, Grateful Grandfather, Advocate for Sanity

More papal encyclicals against freemasonry than any other subject--prior to freemason takeover of the Vatican, of course.

Thought Trump was the good faction of the free masons, thus his triangle hand symbol. while sitting down. Not all free masons are bad. Some haven't gotten all the way to 33, lower levels don't get the secrets.

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

The Filipino freemasons are the worst. Mafia from hell. Not all Filipinos are Freemasons. Good people. See US Military.

Oath Taker, Fighter for Freedom, and lover of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior.

We watched a show on the American Heroes Channel that was talking about the Freemasons and the Washington Monument and I snapped this picture and a quick video clip. It was disturbing as phuq!

https://rumble.com/vd71cp-codes-of-the-washington-monument.html

Just litto o me tryin to make a difference. I love all God’s amazing critters. Nature is my playground.

Just litto o me tryin to make a difference. I love all God’s amazing critters. Nature is my playground.

💫 Isabella Camille 💫🔥Child Qf God 🔥PatriQt🔥 🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸 💥WWG1WGA 💥 💥 1776 freedom💥 NCSWIC💥 ⚡️digital solider💫 💥17=Q 💥

I saw a video just a couple of days ago called The Illuminati assassinated JFK. or something like that. It was fascinating. I've tried to relocate it but no luck yet. If anyone should run across it, I highly recommend that they watch it.

Among our country's early Masonic leaders were founding fathers George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, Paul Revere, and John Hancock, so surley not all!

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Canada Knife to his Publication

Dig deeper into their regrets

God🙏Country🇺🇸Family👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 New to the movement and trying to learn all that I can

In response Canada Knife to his Publication

@canadaknife I would have to agree with you on that. I know of a few freemasons and I believe some were intended for good. Trust when I say the ones I know are GREAT patriots.

(2) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana would like to know what the Jesuits have hidden in the Vatican from the world for 1000's of yrs.
Floyd was a freemason I understand and so was the cop that supposedly killed him.
Evil Bush Sr and Jr were freemason fookn demons!
WERE is yes what I said.

anyone researching the jesuit order. evil evil evil https://stillnessinthestorm.com/2019/06/the-jesuit-order-exposed/

Blinding Ray of Sunshine. Herculean Heart. Medicine Woman.Creative Solutionist. Bent, not Broken.I’ve Seen My Darkside+Nothing Left to Fear.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response The Velvet Hammer to her Publication

Theres almost unlimited examples of how stupid these people are

(1) Show this thread

Survivor of 15 yrs of child sexual abuse. But I won. Love God, my children, grandbabies, guns, and patriots.Save the children they need you.

the higher ups are part of the santic cult but it definitely is part of child sacrifices.

You can also look at all the False Flags during the Hussein admin and look at the hats and jewelry worn by the people that got the TV interviews. What a fucking coincidence! 🤬

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

They are all evil in Nana's eyes.

Yeah.........nah I changed my name from Awake to Mick. I'm hoping this place is better than Gab. It doesn't work properly,

It's good to see you again Doc

(3) Show this thread