Only people mentioned by @PQAnon in this post can reply

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication

Nope! They still believe the lies. There are many still deep deep asleepπŸ˜₯

Nope my husband still believes in main stream media.

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

In response Paisley Park to her Publication

πŸ˜”

(1) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

I'm so fooking tired of being labeled that term.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins πŸ™

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

Wear it like a badge, it means you put the work in. No indocrination for you. Not everyone has the ability to see through the matrix πŸ˜‰

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

Here too. And all the whispers behind my back. πŸ˜₯. Hoping it comes to light soon.

(2) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA β€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŠ

Couldn’t agree more.

it really does bring out the worst in people

it really does bring out the worst in people

A lot of idiot drones in Canada like to say that term with pride when insulting anyone with a brain. I think we should reverse the term as the idiot drone like to wear their tin foil hats over their mouth and call it a mask.

I'm a Patriot. I want my sons and grandchildren to grow up in a FREE country. #MAGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN #GODWINS

Sadly, I know some people that are still asleep.

Southern girl, loves animals, children, Elderly, disabled, & our VetsπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Firm believer in The Plan & permanently blocked by Twitter

In response Elsie M.. to her Publication

I think most of us do but understand you have given them WHAT they need for this moment, the choice & path is THEIRS to walk as you have yours.
Trust in God that He has this, you are His Warrior for a REASON!!!πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Southern girl, loves animals, children, Elderly, disabled, & our VetsπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Firm believer in The Plan & permanently blocked by Twitter

In response Elsie M.. to her Publication

You might just be surprised at how MANY of them DO actually wake up, thanks to YOU!!!πŸ˜‰
Most people we talk to wont be waking up until the crazy crests into the Event so rest easy & tend the seeds you have planted, its all good!!!πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š

(2) Show this thread

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Yeah, but we can't really retire it yet. What would our friends and family think??? You know they'll never admit Conspiracy Theorists were right. We'll still be treated like whack jobs. Actually I've come so used to the lines being drawn, and find it quite entertaining that everyone just tip-toes around the land mines trying to avoid a confrontation. I actually like the new situation. They don't bother me and I won't bother them.