Don't stop now. Don't give up. Keep pressing forward until your goal is reached. Stand up for righteousness. #WWG1WGA #Trump

Eyes up Patriots. This is setting up for the discovery phase. Trump should back Rudy in this and make sure Rudy has a top notch team to do discovery with all available documents, and bring this before courts forcing the courts to review the data that Rudy presents in defense of himself for defamation accusation levied against him.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/25/us/politics/rudy-giuliani-dominion-trump.html?smtyp=cur&smid=tw-nytimes

Patriot trusting the Plan of President Donald J. Trump! I don't want a Revolution, I want a a Reckoning! #WWG1WGA #MAGA #Godwins

In response dan7gtar Q-Tip to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Loner1987 in this post can reply

Patriot trusting the Plan of President Donald J. Trump! I don't want a Revolution, I want a a Reckoning! #WWG1WGA #MAGA #Godwins

In response President Elect Nate to his Publication

7 days constitutes a successful coup, according to scholars.
Military, will of course runs the show, possibly install a Provisional Gov. till 3/4. I believe a Prov. Govt. can not be affiliated w/military, legislature or judicial. Essentially they have to an Outsider/Businessman. Surely, we'll know by Thursday morning!🤞🏻🇺🇸