Because (GOD), (COUNTRY) no further explanation needed!

Red.Pill.Pharmacist, [02.06.21 09:55]
[Forwarded from X22 Report Official]
[ Photo ]
Tick Tock. Class action lawsuits are very effective, Think governors, pharmacist. Big tech, fake news etc...

https://twitter.com/JAPMXVI/status/1399956956501192713?s=20

After all that we've learned, this one is still acting retarded. Wow, because a few doctors decided that they aren't going to just let people die, many are saved. I do get being cautious but when there are no directions and you are in charge of saving, you should act the best way possible. That is why 5000 doctors back in March 2020 tried HCQ. The doctors came out publicly and announced it and the success. ( this is how you tell which people are shtty people) If this guy actually cared about helping instead of having Trump D- syndrome once these doctors came out and said they are using it. He should first be concerned about the patients but if it's in fact true they are OK. then he should have been asking for further investigation into HCQ, because the priority is saving lives not about your feelings for Trump. I hope this guy got the shot and those who refuse me to admit that they were wrong.

In response Lisa Hill to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @RedArt in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from RedArt Warrior, click on at the bottom under it