The importance of Trump remaining neutral is being unfolded daily.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Pepe’ Newz Brief! 👇🐸👍
https://anonup.com/thread/5634386

FYI👉🏼MARRIED=TAKEN=NOT LOOKING! REAL PATRIOT=TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT🇺🇲🦅 truth seeker, Heaven bound! Jesus is KING

even though everyone's heads seem to be twisting off because of this.. CALM DOWN.. Jason Miller said yesterday its because something else is about to come out or be done. shut one thing down to do another thing. everyone calm down🙄 no he did not say what "it" but he alluded to something else in the near future. I saw him say it on Newsmax yesterday evening.

Why is Trumps Blog being shut down?
... how does that make him neutral?

WHY AREN"T MORE PEOPLE SCREAMING OUT ABOUT CENSORSHIP??? why no reactions .. just passive acceptance.

ITS GUT WRENCHING TO ME!

Clarity on meaning? In my newsfeed, the post right after this one was this-

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

BUT YET GETS BLAMED FOR EVERYTHING 🤬🤬

Learning the "old ways." Healthy diet, *good* Rediscovering my connection to God and all that is good.

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Standard operating procedure for the mainstream mediocres.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana is not sure how he does it!
The man is made of Steel!
Well just more proof that God has his hand on him just as he did on JFK.
God picks his warriors and God never makes a mistake!

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Since I turned off MSM on November 4, 2020 I am always serene. My faith in the Plan and God gives me such peace. I'm guessing Trump experiences something similar internally but with knowledge of what is really happening. I wish this peace for all.

(1) Show this thread

Even on vaccines

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Honestly DoQ, I am not enjoying the show right now. I’m fooking tired of waiting and worn down to a nub. However, the situation right now does feel like Trump is “gone”. No human in the world knows what happens next or when. We all just waiting….

Game / War Theory.

#HoldTheLine#QANON#TheGreatAwakening

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

No matter what happens God has got u!

(1) Show this thread

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

Educated guess: James Woods or Clint Eastwood doing the part of JB?

In response Marc Lawson to his Publication

James Woods.... haven't considered Clint!🤷‍♀️

(1) Show this thread