How long are checks good for? No I am not kidding. I still go buy how many tacos will that buy me. lol

Patriotic Digital Soldier/ Moorish American who believes in Peace, Love, Truth, Freedom and Justice TRUMP WON !!!! AUDIT THE FUCKING VOTE

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Stock up on precious metals, spices, essential oils, and grains like oats, spelt, barley etc., and seeds , you cant save enough seeds of any kinds. get them cheap now!

In response Qrispus AttuX to his Publication

Yeah ty. Trying to do that, got a check I have had a few months, was wondering how long they are good for. Is it still 90 days?

Patriotic Digital Soldier/ Moorish American who believes in Peace, Love, Truth, Freedom and Justice TRUMP WON !!!! AUDIT THE FUCKING VOTE

At this point try to ge the best storage/waterproof containers /baggies you can find. And save everything for the duration. Depends on the item but most dry goods can last for a long time if stored properly. things like spices although they can get stale things like pepper , salt, cinnamon, cardamon, golden seal, and the list goes on tend to keep for a long time. in fact the ancient peasants used salt as currency.

FUNNY you say that, I have some sea salt otw. Yep and they traded herbs, etc. Yes.

stocking up on things like Epsom Salt Borax baking Soda etc to help cleanse nanoparticles is also a very good idea

Only people mentioned by @QrispusAttuX in this post can reply

I’m a seeker of truth!!

diatomacious earth is better tha epsom salt , mixed with hamster pellots in your bath water to help remove these toxins from our body!