FAKE GOD HOLOGRAM. PROJECT BLUE BEAM. MATT. 24:24 "FOR THERE SHALL ARISE FALSE CHRISTS, AND FALSE PROPHETS, AND SHALL SHOW GREAT SIGNS AND WONDERS; INSOMUCH THAT, IF IT WERE POSSIBLE, THEY SHALL DECEIVE THE VERY ELECT."

Only people mentioned by @encrypted in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Mar Car to her Publication

that’s just plain scary looking- pretty sure when it’s real, His flock will know Him- this ain’t Him. Thank you for sharing.

My full name in Gematria=The Best Is Yet To Come~A robin red-breast in a cage puts all of Heaven in a rage~ Born in the USA/Live in `Q`uebec

Is this the part in the movie where it is going to be Biblical??

Patriot • Parent • Friend • WWG1WGA • Always Trust The Plan • No One Gets Left Behind

Thank you for sharing. This makes me feel loads better, because as fake as it looks hopefully few will fall for it.😘