Only people mentioned by @Muhmelx3 in this post can reply

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

In response Melanie Hite to her Publication

Most excellent! HT

Digital Creator ✯ Memes ✯ OG Content ✯ #Based ✟ ✯ #MAGA ✯ #OnlyFrensMemes ✯ #Dilley300 ✯ #SaltyArmy

Wow this is really you first meme? Ahmazin'! Keep 'em coming! 🐸👌🏻😎🙏🏻

Never stop fighting for the Truth! Just a Spiritual Truth Seeker, Mother, and Patriot. #WWG1WGA

In response huwhite memes to his Publication

haha yes! thank you!!! 🙏💚

(1) Show this thread

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

Well done! Powerful! It's a keeper.

Proud patriot mama and wife! ❤️🤍💙 Digital soldier 👊 Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Trolls get blocked 🙅🏻‍♀️

Go, best fren!! 😍❤️ BEST MEME EVER!!! 🔥🔥🔥

Never stop fighting for the Truth! Just a Spiritual Truth Seeker, Mother, and Patriot. #WWG1WGA

In response Lane Rae to his Publication

Well thank you best frienddd 💕😍

(1) Show this thread

💫 Isabella Camille 💫🔥Child Qf God 🔥PatriQt🔥 🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸 💥WWG1WGA 💥 💥 1776 freedom💥 NCSWIC💥 ⚡️digital solider💫 💥17=Q 💥

this is 🔥

In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication

Thank you!

(1) Show this thread

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

🔥👈

In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

Thank you!

(1) Show this thread