I might be spending more time in WI! Good thing I live a short hop from there!!

@phaethon

Only people mentioned by @mrsb2005 in this post can reply

Adopting an animal saves you both. USA needs a return to common sense, God. Patriotism over all. No DM's. Treason deserves the rope.

In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication

Our WI Senate actually did what we elected them to do - told Gov. Evers to pound sand and turned over the mask mandate#NoMasks

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response Kerry DogMom to her Publication

So awesome!!! 🙌

(1) Show this thread

Human who doesn’t give 2 sh**s what anyone thinks about me or my TRUMP LOVING SELF.

I'm in WI and haven't worn a mask in any place of business and have only been asked but never forced. 1 store asked nicely because their license was being watched. I wore one for them because it was a small business. SCREW EVERS he's a total POS

For God and Country! WWG1WGA 100% Patriot - Never surrender

In response Lisa Story to her Publication

I live in Madison/Dane Cty....too many liberals around screaming at you. They even wear them walking down the sidewalk. If the store has a sign, I put it on. Also, my boss doesn't want to get fined, so we all sit in our offices with the door closed, so we don't have to wear it.

(1) Show this thread

I live in Wisconsin and have never masked to go into a place. Some have tried to strong arm but , I just stand my ground. Never has it been a Law! Soon we will all be un muzzled. Hold the line! We’re almost there. God Wins!

Grieving Catholic, Grateful Grandfather, Advocate for Sanity

Just don't be fooled into thinking Wisconsin officials have come over to the white hat side.

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

🥳My MIL was at a restaurant on Sunday and said nobody wore masks coming in. Gosh, it maks me happy to hear people are finally saying no to the mask lunacy. It breaks my heart to see the kids.

where was these morons when the fraud was going ,now they get backbone alittle to late you ask me,

I spend my summers in WI. Even last summer no one paid much attention to the idiot Evers. Except in the cities.