Only people mentioned by @Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply

Child of God and follower of Jesus, married, old school patriot(1776) Faith in God, family and country

I love my President Trump and trust him but I live in Texas, born and raised and I will never vote for a DS piece of shit like ole meals on weals Abbot

Child of God and follower of Jesus, married, old school patriot(1776) Faith in God, family and country

I love my President Trump and trust him but I live in Texas, born and raised and I will never vote for a DS piece of shit like ole meals on weals Abbot

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

What The Fuck Is Going On In Trumps Head. I Trust Trump But Abbott Is A Solid Piece Of Shit D/S Traitor.

Love God, my country, our military and FREEDOM which isn't free.

In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication

Maybe exposing DS players so EVERYONE can see the chess board clearly?

(1) Show this thread

Oath Taker, Fighter for Freedom, and lover of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior.

Greg Abbott has done nothing to secure our borders. All you have to do is see the real stories of what people are dealing with here

https://www.facebook.com/groups/txbordercitizensfortruth/

Oath Taker, Fighter for Freedom, and lover of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior.

As a born and raised 7th generation Texan, I and several other Texans beg to differ. Greg Abbott is a piece of shit! He has Texas deeply involved with China.