Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana sure hopes that someone has a fix for this.

It sure seems that someone like this man tho would know what he is talking about.
Who else can confirm or deny this?

WORLDWIDE - Love is only truly Unconditional

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

An acclaimed immunologist who speaks doom - to me, sounds like he doesn't know what he's talking about. He doesn't know about herbs and plants that do, in fact, strengthen the immune? Come on! Makes me wonder why no one is talking about that. 🤔

Lot's of independent doctors are saying similar things.
I wonder if herbs and plants can remove a mRNA bio agent from the body and reverse the instructions to create the spiked protein, that is what the mRNA does.

I have been researching this and wrote to Dr. Immanuel asking if HCQ would kill the mRNA induced spiked protein or just a coronavirus.

She answered BOTH.

Have also been looking for med bed info and have discovered Tachyon Chambers that are said to clean the DNA of the mRNA. Tachyons are particles faster than the speed of light and are said to be an ancient technology. How do I confirm that?

Regardless, I have had two uncomfortable experiences after being around the vaxed and the symptoms went away after taking a couple of extra days of HCQ and using a chamber. This is personal experience only. Not giving medical advice.

In response Cassidy Joy to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QualityorQuantity in this post can reply

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

Look up Pineneedle Tea

In response Daveqn Mont to his Publication

I have heard of that but am allergic to pine pollen.

Not sure if I would be allergic to the tea but I am not willing to try and find out.

I have had pretty bad reactions to being poked by pine needles.

But, pine nuts don't bother me. Figure the properties of the pine nut is different than pollen or the oil on a pine needle.

My personal decision was to get a RX for HCQ and Vitamin D. The RX for Vit D that is stronger than what I can by over the counter.

So far, so good.

I got the script for HCQ from SpeakwithanMD.com which was provided by an Anon on Twitter. He is on this app now and is a Doctor. Got the Vit D script from my local MD who wouldn't write a script for HCQ.

We live in a crazy world.

(1) Show this thread