Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

From Lady of the Lake:
Think of it this way. They were going to make all the vaccines MANDATORY. But because President Trump got them out early, while still in trials with operation warp speed. They are considered EXPERIMENTAL and therefore CANNOT be mandated.

Trump saved Millions of lives by doing this. And now they have to bribe, convince and threaten you to get it.

Only the strong survive.
This is basic evolution.

Energy never dies, but nobody said this was gonna be easy. πŸ•Š
*** I believe this as well! Continue to pray for all!! Sometimes with Evil there are no great choices!! πŸ˜“πŸ™πŸ»

I have so many questions about Trump and the vaccine. If it was supposed to kill so many people - why would he support it and not stop it? According to the CDC Vaers, 4,000 people have died and thousands have been hurt by side effects. Is this all real? He didn't specifically warn anyone not to take it but he did promote hydroxychloriquine and other therapies. I am so confused about the vaccine most of all - out of all other crazy things going on!

In response Mystical Mrs to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @GramCracker17 in this post can reply

In response Gram Cracker to her Publication

It is my understanding that the vaccine Trump was helping with was an HCQ version. And, those were to be distributed by the military. That the Drug Co's slipped in the mRNA agent after o'Biden stole the election.

Melania DID WARN people about the shots in her goodbye address. Something to the effect of: protect the old and vulnerable, the vaccines are real. (not a quote).

Have also been told that some of the vid where Trump endorses the mRNA shots is CGI. T or F? IDK, You decide.

Now we are seeing people post BLANK disclosure sheetS and hearing of a placebo shot.

Most of the people I know got sick after the 2nd shot. A placebo shouldn't make someone sick.

Food for thought.

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

so many people i know jumped at the chance to get the vaccine. many were sick after the second. i worry what is going to happen to them! i am adamant about not hetting the shot. am i crazy? how is this all going to end?

(1) Show this thread

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

In response Gram Cracker to her Publication

I believe, just my opinion that in order to Save Many in the world Medical system and Big Pharma must be exposed because they are a huge part of the control! My guess its much more than we know and understand at this point! Hopefully we get all answers we are looking for soon!