They admit there is a computer chip in the Covid19 injections. But, don't worry. It's just to identify the particular injection and its expiration date. It has nothing to do with the person injected and their expiration date in any way.

Only people mentioned by @DisclosureLibrary in this post can reply

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Disclosure Library to his Publication

ughhh......how they laughed and mocked me (us) on twatter last year when i mentioned they will be chipped and vaxxxed for the nwo......

I fly over Mountains I fly over Sea and no Bird in the Air can get me. .Carla_Lisbeth_Rueckert goodreads

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

The woman in this meme looks like she could knock someone out already. Someone needs to knock them out, one by one. When we're done playing with "lets just turn the other cheek", or "lets let justice do her job", maybe we'll see some action. These people needs their asses whooped.

Funny he believes more people will believe him than not.