Here is Trump decked in a Masonic robe. We are watching the Second American Revolution. Washington was a Freemason.

Remember the Banking Act of 1871? That was America being given over to London, essentially the Rothschilds taking us over from the Freemasons. We are watching an everlasting battle.

The Great Awakening is essentially the spreading of knowledge and illumination of the world. Dark to light!

#wwg1wga#GodWins#MAGA#TheGreatAwakening#Trump#godsplan#BOOMS#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Only people mentioned by @TrumperWavin in this post can reply

In response John Reese to his Publication

I really feel the freemasons were once of the light and then like everything else, the dark ones took over and perverted/inverted their teachings. Trump of course is of the light, he could easily have infiltrated the masons or is part of a light side of freemasons.... 🤔🤔🤔

This actually answers a Q I had from long ago, now it makes sense....

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

we are not going back to masonry, we left masonry. we are moving into Quantum

Him being a freemason or dressing up in robes is concerning. Not reassuring.

I love every one of you, and all of you have a God-given purpose. Do not bend, do not break, and do not bend the knee. Fight Back!

In response Liz Reyes to her Publication

This country was built by Freemasons.

(1) Show this thread