1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

YOU CANT RETRAIN THEM ! THIS IS NOT HRC IT TAKES A VILLAGE TO RAISE A CHILD BS !! ALL THESE BAR CLOWNS MUST PAY FOR CRIMES AGAINST AMERICAN PEOPLE !! NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO BE PUSSYFOOTERS ! WHITEHATS ! ..... DROP THE HAMMER ON THEM !

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

This is in fact occuring now and not at just Gitmo when there are 50,000+ indictments.

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

This fact must be revealed to the public via EBS soon

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Carey Lou to her Publication

EBS NEEDS TO HAVE LIONS TEETH !!!

I believe it will, plus much, much more! Truth will prevail and Christ is coming again!

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Careylou in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carey Lou, click on at the bottom under it