Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Ok those who are still with me I need you to do a some homework.

Research CERN. Find out everything you can. What I need you to find for yourself is what happens every time they use the damn thing. What are they looking for. What do people think they are trying to do vs what they say they are. How does the machine work. What is a hard drive. What affect could the machine have on the hard drive. What is anti matter. What affect does anti matter have on humans. How many colliders are there world wide. Where are they and why is location important.

These are things you must understand yourself before we can move forward. Share links and a small description so others can find the way. Let everyone discover together but not be told, this is very important.

Ok....it this all moves forward w CERN, how is it even possible for any of us to prepare for massive cataclysm/destruction?? It seems like most of us will be toast! Most posted by Charlie Lost in the Woods is helpful info for many but definitely over my head. And knowing it doesn't seem that helpful if we are unable to stop it.
I have seen some of their satanic rituals which have been posted over the last few years but, again, powerless to interrupt any of it. How do the White Hats, the Global Alliance and Space Force/Guardians play into this?

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Ashka4517 in this post can reply

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication

Keep checking back and I will explain. You must understand how things work before you can see how they can be stopped.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Even if I understood it, I'm one tiny voice in this ocean of evil and nothing I do would stop it. Though as a collective, possibly, but look at the unfathomable amount of $, time, resource and probably off-world evil ones helping that they have had. I'm not trying to be difficult--only realistic. From the sounds of it, sure seems like we would need to relocate underground, at least temporarily. I would think if it's going to be stopped, it would be because of the $, time, resource, White Hats, SpaceForce and off-world benevolent ones. My hat is off to all of them. We owe those on the front lines of this good vs evil battle more than we could ever repay. Thanks so much for your info--will keep checking back.

(1) Show this thread