Good Morning Patriots!
Hope your dreams were awesome!

Having very positive thoughts right before you go to sleep, listening to the correct frequency music, and communicating to the universal consciousness and God in service the him as you go to sleep will help to bring you amazing dreams of where you want to be.

Many have asked ways to raise vibrations and this young lady explains in a really great way how to begin to do this and connect to God's universal consciousness.

Everything, EVERYTHING on this planet has frequency, humans, plants, animals, the earth itself all, ALL has a vibrational frequency!

Learn to tune into it!
Learn to tune into God's frequency of universal consciousness!

Yeah yeah, Nana used to think this meditation stuff was tree hugger fruitcake stuff, but guess what these vibrational states are real, and even tho they were mislead on the environmental state as a $$ hoax the vibes of the tree of life & earth is real.

https://youtu.be/wrcKM7MNr

How to Raise Your Vibration - Top 5 Ways! - YouTube

Learn how to raise your vibration and personal frequency in a way that sticks with these top 5 ways! What happens when you raise your vibration? Find out her...

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

π“‚€ Lift The Veil; Open Your Eyes πŸ” Coach, Consult & Counsel πŸ“± Connect πŸ”„ Share My Over 🎯 Censored Articles πŸ’Š Support The Mission πŸ™πŸ½ :

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

πŸ”"Guide To Raise Your Vibrational Frequency & Consciousness"
πŸ’Š https://www.humorousmathematics.com/post/guide-to-raise-your-vibrational-frequency-consciousness

πŸ” Coach, Consult & Counsel πŸ“± Connect πŸ”„ Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles πŸ’Š Support The Mission πŸ™πŸ½:
πŸ’Š https://link-tube.com/OperationQ

Patriot Pup🐢helping my Patriot Peeps πŸ‘©πŸΌπŸ‘¨πŸΌfight for our Constitutional Republic πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’™

Wonderful info, Nana! πŸ™πŸ» I like what she says about connecting with a favorite tree. It truly is a connection to God’s amazing creation. I am so in tune with keeping my vibes high, especially now that I have learned it is one of many ways satan has controlled our thoughts...meaning low vibes. Thank you for the video! πŸ₯°β€οΈ

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ’œ

(1) Show this thread

Former Twitter Namaste Howard Marks Rule your Mind or it will Rule you

Good Morning Nana 😊

πŸ™

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Dennis 369 to his Publication

πŸ˜‡πŸ˜˜πŸ™πŸ’œGood morning!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Hopeful1) can see their posts

In response Miko BAC to her Publication

Awwh that is so sweet hope your day is awesome too

(1) Show this thread
How to Raise Your Vibration - Top 5 Ways! - YouTube

Learn how to raise your vibration and personal frequency in a way that sticks with these top 5 ways! What happens when you raise your vibration? Find out her...