For those who say Q is fake and did nothing for us allow me to correct you.

Q made many Americans ready for the traps of the Deep State. When those traps went off they caught Deep State players and not God's people. Q gave us hope that something bigger and better was on the way. This kept us from falling into a civil war. It kept us vigilant and strong. So for those who think Q is a joke, think again.

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Jj001) can see their posts

Q intelligence Drops follower since the beginning. Fully trusting the military's plan to save America & the world..

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

when you read all real news on www.realrawnews.com then you see clearly that Q was the real deal.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Yes indeed . . . Q got us thinking again . . . we forgot critical thinking and questioning things . . . Q gave us support and a community that helped to keep us strong and connected while we were facing problems with our families and loved ones. My heart is forever grateful for Q.

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

It's always people who never read a Q drop.

Also resulted in people looking things up which has been a great education to all that participated. And, prevented so many of us from getting the shot. That alone is priceless.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

No one can even count how many lives have been saved because of them. They are still a media target and that is enough for me to know it is legit if I already hadn't.

(1) Show this thread