Great news coming out for XRP!! 📢😃
It’s already up over 18% in the last 24hrs after the Judge denies the SEC access to the company’s legal advice. Also after this lawsuit is over, which seems to be in the near future, Ripple is planning on going public too which is huge! XRP is not only sustainable but it also takes away power from the Central banks & evil cabal. I believe XRP is apart of the Quantum Financial System / QFS that’s being activated that is going to change everything!! We’ll see what happens!!
The Best Is Yet To Come . 🇺🇸🦅✨

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Does the Case bring attention to corruption, possibly shifting all to be regulated precious metals backed???
How many Chinese crypto's, coins survive regulations some moving to precious metals backed???
QFS???

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

Any word on Ripple or Flare public offerings?

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

Central banks forced to use Ripples transparent blockchain system!

We have already Won. 💫💖⭐💜🌎 WWG1WGA

Casey! George was on FIRE TONIGHT! I Just uploaded all the comments! 😎🔥🔥🔥🔥 Totally worth the 3 hrs. 😁

Remember! Nothing's real. A war of information. At the top it means bottom, on the left it is on the right... or not.
Who knows?

nonono, no cripcos

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

@VincentKennedy knows what's up! . 😎🙌🏼

(1) Show this thread

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

Awesome, Can’t Wait!
Thank Q

Trump WON // Tyrannical Governments are a "danger to public health" so why don't we remove that first. The vaxx is poison

Keep holding. XRP=Gold

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

To the moon🚀🚀🚀

In response 410 TRUMP WON HILL to his Publication

YES to the Moon!! 🚀🚀🚀

(1) Show this thread