Scavino tweeted an original picture of Trump at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

I follow a lot of stuff… But can anybody explain why this would be significant?

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

😁👍🏻

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

whoa

um well, obvi the wreath and his arm make a Q

Follower of the Lord Jesus Christ ✝️ Patriot🇺🇸 Truth Seeker and Truth Speaker‼️ MAGA Thankful for Donald J Trump 💜

In response Access Denied to her Publication

Great catch‼️

(1) Show this thread

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

except the timestamp 5:14pmest +1300 (because I'm in central)=
Post 1814

So this means... that DJT was there, probably today, and was being saluted... which means... 🤫

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

I believe President Trump moves around much more than [lamestream] is willing to admit. The President is everywhere, under complete protection...both from the ground and "up there" 😇

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response Dottie French to her Publication

Did anyone see the "mini version" of this photo. reported by {nypSucks], on [bookface}?

The entire article was approx 20 sentences~NEVER MENTIONING WHERE THIS PHOTO WAS TAKEN.

i AM DISGUSTED WITH [LAMESTREAM] AND WISH TO SEE ALL OF [THEM] going down in flames.

(1) Show this thread

William Wallace lies here

THIS PEOPLE THIS !!!!! WWG1WGA WW THANK YOU COWBOYW2B