Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

👍🐸

A 14 year old was educating her father and I about the proper use of pronouns last night. He and I looked at each other with eyerolls.

The schools have definitely done a job on the kids.

I am and will always be a female, woman, her, she....😉

Also a Patriot.

Keep talking to her and telling her you are a female and so is she. Her dad is a male. Maybe one day she will look back at this crap and roll her eyes too. We don't know what is sinking into them until later. Do your best to override the BS. Blessings.

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @WonderBird in this post can reply

In response Cookie Lover to her Publication

Thank you. It was an eye opener for her dad who doesn't seem to be aware of the leftist agenda in the schools. It is good for her dad to be involved in these discussions. He was clear that there are men and there are women. And, he didn't want some guy thinking he could get into her locker room by acting like a she, her, or other. I laughed.

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

Your daughter is at a point where dad is so important. You always will be but the early teens are so important for good connections with the opposite sex parent. I have a 21 year old daughter and have seen my seeds grow. Keep talking with her. Blessings.

(1) Show this thread