TS_SCI_MAJIC12 (Telegram) - Did [BTC] spike during 45 on purpose? What was [BTC] created for? When the identity of who created [BTC] comes out, it will go to $0. XRP will follow. The crypto blood bath will soon be upon the market. When you allow your "asset" to be controlled by a [their] fiat currency (not real money therefore no real value or no real representation of time + energy) you lose. The point of blockchain technology is not to get rich. The point of blockchain technology is not to replace money. The point of blockchain technology is to liberate earth from Moloch. Almost ALL blockchain technologies are clown derivatives designed to enable global child sex trafficking through financial money laundering. Did MJ12 point out XRP because MJ12 was making financial advice? The end of BTC is near, and watching its price fall is evidence that Patriots are in Control. More regulations coming that will make it worthless. It was created to aid in organized crime. https://t.me/therealmj12

Only people mentioned by @perfectsliders in this post can reply

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

XRP takes away power from the Central Banks...
XRP is not bad .

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

Why are banks using XRP?

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

Yep. If one crypto falls, they all fall. Trump was right on cryptocurrencies👍

I AM ONLY L O V E - MY WIFES BILLIONAIRE SATANIC WALMART FAMILY KIDKNAPPED HER IN 2021. IVE SEEN SOME THINGS...

Thank you! Much Love, Many Blessings !!!