WWG-1-WGA "I know you won't believe me, but the highest form of Human Excellence is to question oneself and others." - Socrates

i love this but would start that out with... "do you remember when they said HCQ wasnt safe? banned it from being used? and now theyre pushing the jab thats causing health issues , pregnancy complications and death all while still being uncertain of other outcomes?? the only other time they tried MRNA before it didnt make it out of testing on the animals phase because it was killing the animals. yeah theres the agenda spotlighting the issue and the real solution. Trump stated the cure should not be worse than the virus. well the jab is with a 99.97 survival rate. 1 good thing about him making it rushed was to have it not be able to be mandated. some times in a war youre faced with 2 bad choices and have to choose the better of the 2. He might have pushed them thru but he gave us the info to not teust or take them. the therapeutics were/are the answer." take care Patriots

In response Art Ledoux to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AtTheMidnightCall in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from AtThe MidnightCall, click on at the bottom under it