Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

Is it just me, or is it getting almost impossible to engage in small talk? Talked with some family today and they are all comparing various weeds growing in their yard , meanwhile, I am piping in with, ok, but are you following what Putin has been saying, you do realize he's an ally right? Oh, and Trump WILL be back and I don't mean in 2024, oh and the children being sacrificed, and Kamel Toe not mentioning Memorial day... and then I realize they are looking at me like I have 3 heads.

I crave a good convo with others who are awake....I just can't with the not important stuff.

i am giggling as I read your post and totally get where you are coming from 🤣 Hold on pretty soon all will know and we will be the ones to shine 🤩⭐️⭐️⭐️

In response Patriot Girl to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DebaDo62 in this post can reply

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Debra Whitney to her Publication

The new common statement will be 'I tried to tell 'ya' - soon!

I love God, Our Flag, Our Country and most of all Our President! God Bless America 🙏🇺🇸❤️

In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication

Yes and I told you so 🧐

(1) Show this thread