"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Its One thing to be Awaken To the Truths within this matrix, But it is fully transformational as You Awaken to Spiritual Truths of Who You Really Are. It WILL BE OK. You are Safe, You will Awaken Your Spirit. Just Remember the other side is FREEDOM. Keep Going. We are Here if YOU Need Support. I AM LOVING YOU ALL ALWAYS, JUST AS YOU ARE.
🛐☦️⚛️✝️

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

We r awake but I am still trying to figure out who I am except that I m a child of God's. we r spiritual beings trapped inside of skin and I am so trying to come out of it! 😇

Southern girl, loves animals, children, Elderly, disabled, & our Vets🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Firm believer in The Plan & permanently blocked by Twitter

In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication

Dont feel bad, according to my soul my “switch” will be flipped at the time of the EBS, my Awakening was in Nov, scheduled.
If it wasnt for several Divine touchstones in my life I would commit myself again😁

In response Denise Gee to her Publication

Did u go outside on 11-11 @ 11, wow is the word!

Possibly? At that point I had no odea about that side of things however.
No it was set up that way for whatever reason but Im about ready to start moving to my own private island & forgetting everything else of that signal doesnt fo off soon!!!😂

In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Aynaia in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Denise Gee, click on at the bottom under it