Only people mentioned by @SPORTS in this post can reply

I love to crochet with yarn! ๐Ÿ˜Š GOD, is my ROCK & SALVATION! ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

In response SPORTS to his Publication

What a beautiful Patriot. โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒโค๏ธThank you for your service & the sacrifices you made for God & country. May God give you comfort , peace & hope. May Father continue to wrap His healing wings around you as you recover. I pray, that Father will heal your body, your mind & your spirit. God Bless you for the sacrifices you had made. Thank you for your valor, your courage & your patriotism. God Speed. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•Š๏ธโœ๏ธ

In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication

๐Ÿ™Amen!๐Ÿ™

(1) Show this thread

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

In response SPORTS to his Publication

Prayers and I love his attitude (and body). Medbeds are on
there way here. The technology will be beyond anything
we've ever seen. I would love for you to be among the
first using it.
Simon Parkes.com is coming to the USA soon.
Let's all contact him for this man.

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

In response robin fineman to her Publication

Does he have a go fund me page??
Please set one up.

In response robin fineman to her Publication

His words changed my day as did Charlie lost in the woods words in this thread. I am going to continue to ask questions about what is going on, but will try to have a more positive tone. Also, I am going to try even harder to do more to lift people up in my dad to day activities. As many have said before, you don't know how somebody may be doing, so a a simple kind word or gesture could mean the world to them.

If anyone finds a Go Fund Me, count me in!

(2) Show this thread