THIS
IS WHAT EVERYTHING IS REALLY ABOUT.

THIS
IS WHAT YOU ARE BEING DISTRACTED FROM.

DO NOT FORGET
THESE CHILDREN/ADULTS ARE EXPERIENCING
A HORRIFIC EXISTENCE - MINUTE TO MINUTE.

DO I NEED TO SAY "SHARE?"

#SaveTheChildren
#CHILDRENARETHEFUTURE
#Freedom
#THESOUNDOFFREEDOM

Only people mentioned by @LadyintheLake24 in this post can reply

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

In response Ladyinthe Lake to her Publication

You will B caught and Hopefully, U all burn a slow painful death in Hell 😡🤮

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

The longer you people wait, the more children suffer! If not enough have awakened, release all the information about this! They will wake up quickly! I don't care about their feelings! I only care that the children are rescued and protected!

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

This shit is so disturbing it makes me almost overwhelmingly sick to my stomach. I did have a vision about this Gods hand through these poor kids becoming an eternal wrecking ball for these sick fuckers, I dont know how that will work but they should be cowering in a fear like nothing man can conceive of, whats coming from God is so massive against them. I dont know how the eyes play into this the dark circles and i dont want to know, I am happy I got that vision and it was frightening. The torment many many times more severe is being repaid Hillary should be experiencing it since shes dead, Praise be to God

🙏merci pour les enfants 💖

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

This still breaks my heart💔I know Trump, MIL OPS, and others (during TRUMP Admin) did a lot to#SaveTheChildren , but so much more is unfinished in getting rid of this mass horrific evil. There is a mighty strong wind coming! A Storm! God will not tolerate this anymore. The time is near. ⚔️🙏

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

horrific!!!! and the world thinks nothing wrong!!! its beyond them!! if we could collectively do something.... fighting fornthese kids is also fighting for our children, their safety!!but most people dont understand!!

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

😥😥😥🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

PAIN!!!

I can't say how many people have criticized my parenting for being so protective of my sons when they were little. I didn't trust them to ride their bikes alone in town, to wander around town like other kids. I did not trust ANYONE. I was ridiculed as a helicopter parent. This evil is REAL.

Now, my question is WHAT CAN I DO TO HELP THESE CHILDREN? What can we do collectively? I am surrounded by deaf, mute, masked, emotionless people in my town. If only I could find even 5 like me.

Serving at the Pleasure of Humanity. Melania Trump. Our Future is Quantum - Starlink. #19 Limitless Upliftment. Stay in LOVE. WWG1WGA

In response Janet Lewis to his Publication

I SAY, WEAR IT.
PEOPLE WILL ASK YOU WHAT IT MEANS.
MANY ONLINE ITEMS FOR SALE.
I HAVE FOLLOWED SCOTT MCKAY ***PATRIOT STREETFIGHTER***
HE HAS SEVERAL SHIRTS, ETC.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR EFFORTS WITH YOUR OWN CHILDREN.
YES, THIS IS REAL. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HEARTFELT COMMENT.
WE ARE WINNING.
WWG1WGA

https://qgear.us/product/psf-children-are-not-for-sale-mens-t-shirt-premium-knit/

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Hi family.. #SaveTheChildren, WWG1WGA, Honored to be apart of history, One crazy trip we are on. Ready to clean up after the Storm. 🙏🏻💦

💗💙🙏🏻🔨⏰ 👼🏻👼🏽👼🏾👼TIC…..TOC…..BQQQQQQQM💥💥💥

In response Kathleen Carr to her Publication

AMEN. SO much respect for all involved. AMEN>

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

In response Kathleen Carr to her Publication

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

(0) Show this thread