"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Its One thing to be Awaken To the Truths within this matrix, But it is fully transformational as You Awaken to Spiritual Truths of Who You Really Are. It WILL BE OK. You are Safe, You will Awaken Your Spirit. Just Remember the other side is FREEDOM. Keep Going. We are Here if YOU Need Support. I AM LOVING YOU ALL ALWAYS, JUST AS YOU ARE.
🛐☦️⚛️✝️

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

We r awake but I am still trying to figure out who I am except that I m a child of God's. we r spiritual beings trapped inside of skin and I am so trying to come out of it! 😇

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication

Just be You beautifully. This is what he wishes for us all, and in time if He wishes You to know more, YOU will then know hear or see. You are doing brilliantly, keep going sister. I Love You so much. 🙏✝️🕊️

Love you too! Did you see and hear anything on 11-11-@11, now that was awesome!

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

Like a low clouds on the land and a rumbling sounds, I was told the heaven windows open and God was moving amongst us!

In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication

You are the only person to mention this to me, I have told a few offline. I know exactly when at the exact keystroke of that occurring.

(1) Show this thread