LOS ANGELES PATRIOT - WWG1WGA - KEK - SAVE THE CHILDREN - GOD - HOLD THE LINE - KAG - MACGA

My heart is very heavy, I love my father, but he's a BIDEN Supporter. I've warned him of the COVID Shot & he still insists on getting the shot. He doesn't care if he dies, he says we all have to die someday, SMFH. Our relationship isn't the best because I'm a TRUMP supporter, I'm an outcast in my own family. I have a friend who tested " POSTIVE" for COVID, he also was planning on getting a shot. His doctor called him and told him NOT to get the SHOT, & that he was on the EXTERMINATION LIST. The day the TRUTH comes out about this SCAMDEMIC is the day, I will be relieved. 😞 😩 😭

I'm so very very sorry for your heart pain💔😞☹️ My prayers for Gods love and understanding for you and your father's love for each other be overwhelming🙏🙏🙏

In response Breezy Anne34 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @diane4freedom in this post can reply

LOS ANGELES PATRIOT - WWG1WGA - KEK - SAVE THE CHILDREN - GOD - HOLD THE LINE - KAG - MACGA

In response Diane Mckinney to her Publication

Thank you for your compassion Diane, I need all the prayers I can get, thank you so much. God Bless.