Only people mentioned by @Peacock6 in this post can reply

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

In response Peacock LoveBling to her Publication

Always & Forever!

The TRUTH will set you FREE! β€οΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #DJTisMyPresident #4MoreYears #WINNING

In response Phoenix Rizing to her Publication

πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

(1) Show this thread

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

I AM"

Former Twitter Namaste Howard Marks Rule your Mind or it will Rule you

I stand with my beloved President Donald J Trump πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

Greetings and Love from Germany πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘Š

The TRUTH will set you FREE! β€οΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #DJTisMyPresident #4MoreYears #WINNING

In response Dennis 369 to his Publication

Hello to Germany Patriots! PatriotsUnited! WWG1WGAWW

(1) Show this thread

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

Absolutely! I πŸ’―% Stand with PRESIDENT Donald J Trump!

In response BeBe Cole to her Publication

WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTrump is my President

I Am!!!!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ˜πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ˜πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Ella Elaine to her Publication

God Loving Husband Father Maga QπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŒSacrifice Everything for the betterment of Mankind!

In response Ella Elaine to her Publication

Time to bring it home!

(2) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I am definitely standing with President Trump.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

WWG1WGA PatriotsUnited

(1) Show this thread

Hi family.. #SaveTheChildren, WWG1WGA, Honored to be apart of history, One crazy trip we are on. Ready to clean up after the Storm. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’¦

WE R STANDING AT THE READY ….. πŸΈπŸ™πŸ»β™₯️