Good Morning Patriots!

Hope your dreams were awesome!
Some ppl have negative things to say about Simon, &Nana does not endorse many ppl at all, but Simon is for real & Nana has applied to partner with him in TN for his US project.
Prior to all this Nana was in the beginning stages of building & creating a Christian Daycare on some land that I have just south of Nashville, TN.
Nana has requested to open one of Simon's medbed/consciouness facilities here in TN not just for the medbeds to help people but just as much to help ppl on their journey to connect to God's universal consciousness.
I did receive a response acknowledging my request from his TN leader & will let yall know if Nana is allowed to help with this.
He has been asked by the Navy to open a head quarters facility in Florida. He has said that the original openings would be in CA, FL, TX, & NY & Nana believes TN in the middle of the country would be a great first location as well.
https://youtu.be/p11yo_3TtME

29th May Update Current News - YouTube

29th May Updatewww.simonparkes.orgTelegram:https://t.me/simon_parkesParler:https://parler.com/profile/SimonParkes/Bitchute Channel:https://www.bitchute.com/s...

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Good for you Nana! so happy you guys are in touch about the MedBeds 👍 💚 LOVE SIMON 💚

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response white light to his Publication

😘😇🙏💜

(1) Show this thread

I like Simon Parkes👏🏼

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response chore Toke to her Publication

He has an awesome demeanor! He has been thro a lot and yet is still calm.
I do believe his ET experience as I have had experiences with them in the past yr as well.

(1) Show this thread

Journalist. Mom to a vaccine-injured son. Waking up. Learning. Holding the light. Grateful for the truth-tellers.

I definitely want to believe. I have hope. But I followed Simon for a long time, and stopped after all of his alleged inside intel that he said came straight from Q never came to pass. The biggest hole I see in all of this continues to be the fact that, if the good guys really were in control, why wouldn't they be consistently doing more to wake up the sleeping masses? You can't just wait for enough people to wake up when your actions only serve to wake up the already awoke. That just causes further divide. I get the whole action-happening-behind-the-scenes thing, but that falls apart if the majority of people still think we're crazy and have zero reason to think otherwise based on what they are being shown. Am completely open to other insights on this. Again, I still have hope.

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

In response Lisa Shepard to her Publication

My opinion and mine only.
Q is not just America.
Q is an alliance, consisting of patriots'. An alliance from many countries, with many, many, moving parts.
The fraud in our election is not just an American anomaly. These color revolutions, all by the same people, (Soros and friends) are happening all over the world.
The alliance gathers evidence through the Quantum election system, in each of these countries, and let the criminals prove to the world who they are. The alliance will prove that these are all the same globalists in every country creating color revolutions, in order to divide the people.
I truly believe#ThePlan is brilliant, and will unfold exactly like God wants it to.
#faithinhumanity#YouMeWe#wwg1wga

When life throws you curve balls, fuck the pitcher. ⚾️ #ForGodandCountry 🇺🇸♥️🤍💙🇺🇸 #MAGA #2A #BacktheBlue 🖤💙🖤

In response Lisa Shepard to her Publication

Sorry but Simon is a shill. This is a Military Op and Q had always said no outside comms. Run from
anyone who gives dates or claims they have connections to Q. As for the waking up oart, its been said over that it had to be slowly bc people would lose their minds. I still have hope and I have faith in God. He wins!

(5) Show this thread

South African born currently living on the island of Malta and i love the Lord Jesus

Simon Parkes is a council worker from North Yorkshire and claimed to have had sex with an alien from whom he has a daughter ...... i find this very strange and also do military give out NDA's ....

In response Bridget Lentin to her Publication

It WOULD for sure be hard to understand if you have never had any contact with any ETs

In response Bridget Lentin to her Publication

You’re absolutely right to question him, Bridget. My gut tells me he and Ward are not to be trusted.

If you follow Q, we were told ‘No comms outside of 4Chan’, and what military op talks tactics to plebs?

Q also said more than five, less than ten, and all but three are military. We know one is Trump. Are we expected to believe Ward and Parkes are the other two?

Come On‼️😂😂🤣😂🤣

(2) Show this thread

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

I've always liked Simon. He seems like a very nice person. I watched this episode twice. I made the mistake of listening in bed the first time, and his gentle voice lulled me to sleep. LOL! He's a great guy!

In response Meeka Stella to her Publication

😘😇🙏💜He does have a soft voice.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Simon is one of the good guys. His most recent post had a ton of info. I have no idea how they will implement the order of use but sure would like to get my name on that list. Nana?

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

He says it will take a long time to have supply come up to demand. The military are using what is available now and sounds as tho they will still control use for some time after the facilities open. It many be a while before the general public has access.

(1) Show this thread

I fly over Mountains I fly over Sea and no Bird in the Air can get me. .Carla_Lisbeth_Rueckert goodreads

Our Lord was never gone.
He lives inside all of us.
In his Words, Advices and in unconditional Love.

In response Depp0 0128 to his Publication

You are right there, we all have an internal direct connection to God.

(1) Show this thread

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

I like to listen to Simon. He seems to be quite careful about his words as to not give too much away

In response Laura -VS to her Publication

Yes he does seem to be always quite careful with his words.
His eyes say he is a good man.

(1) Show this thread