Dear Patriots, need prayers for a dear friend ... this is what she posted this morning... Here it the message at the bottom of that pic ... "It's Memorial Day...Not HAPPY Memorial Day. At least not to us, the families who lost their loved ones. I will forever have an empty seat at my table. Say their name, never forget. God Bless America! My husband who gave all, is one of the many reasons I fight today."

Only people mentioned by @dmrome in this post can reply

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication

And I need to add to this prayer request for another dear friend that lost family members serving our country ... please add one more dear patriot to your prayers today! πŸ™ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

We will pray.

Gold Star Wife. Patriot. WWG1WGA *De Opress Libre*

Thank you Dennis!

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Tee Meeee to her Publication

Most meaningful Memorial Day, EVER! πŸ™ πŸ˜‡πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

(1) Show this thread

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

End the wars!#DefundGovernment