At the end of this month when i get paid i will be de-registering my birth certificate and then re-registering it with the common law court and the international common law court. I will soon be no longer be a MR or MISTER I will instead be called MASTER. I am done with this government pissing all over me. I would suggest you all do the same too as the world follows the same natural COMMON LAW. Now i have heard that any country in the commonwealth can use the common law courts. I am not sure if there is a different system in america but i would suggest you all look into what i have said

Only people mentioned by @TruePatriotUK in this post can reply

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

How do you de-register your birth cert'? I have already registered with the common law court, about a year ago.

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication

If you have registered it then you are under common law so you are safe it means you no longer have to agree to acts and statutes because they no longer have jurisdiction over you and they only become law the moment you agree to their contracts. You should also do the same with the international common law courts and then then choose your new master name my new name will be the same but i will add an hyphen into my new name so an example of what my name will look like so instead of being called joey ben blogs my new name will be Joe-ben: bloggs

(1) Show this thread