"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Well, the B post sure has gotten people on Gab stirred up. All the now-anti-Q people are coming out of the woodwork. Too bad they have shortsighted vision.🙄 I can see the plan and I'm no genius. You all can see the plan unfolding too (and some of you ARE geniuses). Well, one of these days those turncoats will have a wakeup call. Pray for them.

i never saw rbw pist yet just recently heard about it few minutes ago. You have to realize most of these people have fake patriots anyway they're just looking for a reason to pounce on Q! Screw them It's probablyca ploy to make people show their true colors

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QOONASS in this post can reply

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication

Here is what Praying Medic said. (Go to the Q update, May 29, video.)
https://prayingmedic.com/video/

In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication

I think that's what Joe M. was doing too -- trying to show people's true colors.