Hunter,Ozzie PATRIOT,always felt the world wasnt what it should be.

Official..

DNA=American Patriot Mayflower ancestors to digital warriors. Love my Family-God-Country. Finding/helping those in need my passion. MAGA

In response Ozi Patriot to his Publication

why did trump say to get it? my family believed him

iThat was at start when the vax was checked by military and more corrupt people needed to be sucked..The medbeds will fix and problems,but you must remember people always were given the choice and there was heaps of info getting out about vaccines..In Australia where i am there is anyway.People had the choice

Not here in liberal Fort Collins. There was so much contention that no one could talk about it, even at church. And if you remember we were masked. I was driven away from my job. People were so angry with me for not getting vaxed. I was asked by management and when I said I was not getting it, everyone quit talking to me and mocking me for my sources. It was cruel and unexpected. So I quit. Now I have sadness over leaving my job, but it was unbearable.

In response Ozi Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @lovemesomecowboys in this post can reply

Damn thats so harsh i feel so sorry for you.In Melbourne Australia they are pushing the vax hard but theres a lot of people who dont trust government good luck!