MEAN WHILE IN VICTORIA AUSTRALIA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CUz8cqBy4o

Covid-cops mess with the WRONG journalist! - YouTube

I went to cover the lockdown protest in Melbourne today for Rebel News. As I arrived, police surrounded me for allegedly "not being a Victoria Police accredi...

Only people mentioned by @Reikibee in this post can reply

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response Melissa Ryan to her Publication

It's habbening in the USA too, both local LEO's and the FBI.

( There's just as much division in every department, across the world as there is on the streets around the world. )

LOVE vs. evil.

WE WIN, [they] lose.

#wwg1wga#MAGA#NCSWIC

In response Melissa Ryan to her Publication

He is awesome

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts