Only people mentioned by @Gq1620 in this post can reply

In response [30] Exact to his Publication

Trump is not coming back. He blew it. Could have done things so differently and never left the White House, but he now goes down as one of the biggest absolute failures in the history of this once great "country". Sad to say this, but is what it is. The Q con and the con of those close to trump advising him so poorly, some on purpose, will be what finishes off this country.

Absolutely amazing times we are ALL witnessing. I will NEVER believe grifters ever again. We put all our chips on one man who made promises he NEVER intended to keep. He sits at Mar a La Go, we sit in what used to be our country. The only question that remains is when do the people finally wake up to the fact that the only people who can this is We, The People. Until we wake up, march to DC and end this ourselves, we will continue to be skull fucked unmercifully by the Fake Biden/Cackling Harris types.

Trump had his chance. He blew it. Time to move on.

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response SPORTS to his Publication

go suck a dick commie POS

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

To Donald J. Trump , Q , Mr. Pompeo, Mr. Flynn, all Whitehats
and Military, when it is time, remember that they will not stop
going after the Children unless you Kill them ..Holding you
to it

(1) Show this thread

TRUMP LANDSLIDE>

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

Sad, I cant follow.
I dont trust Telegram. The agenda of them
it's kind of opaque.