Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

Dennis is a 32-year retired Lt. Col., who came from FL. to stand in honor of Memorial Day on#ThePeoplesBridge

He offered to put his face visor down on his motorcycle helmet also creating a face shield that wasnot good enough....

Best Western Hotel must hate veterans is my only thought....
And the action behind that thought?

I called the hotel.
I ask you do the same.

#ThePeoplesBridge

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

I just spoke to Al (Jerk Off) he said it was none of my concern and no mask no service. He also said Lt. Col Dennis didn't stick around to talk to police and if I wanted more information to contact Police Dept.
I had some choice words to Al.
To all Patriots/Anons you know what to do. Contact Al and tell him where your from and many more of us will be calling.
Where one of us fight we all fight.
#wwg1wga

Just called. Some stressed-out guy answered. (btw, if you do not want your number to show up, dial star 67 then the number) and told them it was ridiculous to refuse service to Lt. Col Dennis and that there is no law requiring masks or jabs. Hung up on the guy before he could get a word in.

In response Theatre of Operations to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @silvercat in this post can reply

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

I just got hung up on after only 49 seconds!!!
The stressed out guy didn't answer the phone.
It was an on the way to being stressed out woman.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response robin fineman to her Publication

Wow!

(1) Show this thread