Sidney was asked yesterday why President Trump “didn’t do anything” to stop the steal.

Her answer (summarized) was he had power to stop it, he didn’t. She also talked about the clear evidence of massive foreign interference, Trump didn’t stop it.

President Trump & Patriots knew [they] were going to steal it and actually allowed it.

Now apply this drop what we know:

How you ‘show’ the public the truth? How you ‘safeguard’ US elections post-POTUS? How you ‘remove’ foreign interference & corruption & install US-owned voter ID law(s) & other safeguards? It had to be this way. Sometimes you must walk through darkness before you see light. Q
Look what’s happening right now. Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, New Hampshire, Wisconsin, etc.... Patriots are rising up and taking back our country. We will never allow this to happen again.

We are currently walking through the darkness, but we are starting to see the light. It truly had to be this way.
https://t.me/TheStormHasArriv

Only people mentioned by @JoanneSherman in this post can reply

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

In response Joanne Sherman to her Publication

Dark To Light

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

DARK TO LIGHT

USA Patriot support Trump military men & women 1st, 2nd admen 7 X twitter suspended 3+utube accounts deleted, fb jail time shadowed banned

In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication

💖 Beautiful

(1) Show this thread

Q posted this to explain, they knew what was coming, perhaps that explains Trumps calmnesss and resolve! We didnt understand how deep the swamp runs, many people now understand that wouldnt have otherwise!

USA Patriot support Trump military men & women 1st, 2nd admen 7 X twitter suspended 3+utube accounts deleted, fb jail time shadowed banned

In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication

👍💖

(1) Show this thread

“In darkness.. faith grows” - Kim Clement