Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

TRUTH Unleashed, [28.05.21 06:45]
[ Photo ]
Who is Juan O Savin (a.k.a agent 107, a.k.a “W”) - not his real name. HE’S NOT JFK, JR. His real name is Wayne Ronald Willott from Gig Harbor, Washington State. He was the person who regularly called in to Field’s radio show. Through Field’s help has mislead all his radio listeners to believe Juan is JFK, JR. After Field’s arrest, Juan/Wayne started calling in to other Q-anon YT creator content call in shows with high subscriber base. Years before Qanon evolved (2017) Wayne was calling in as a guest on Doug Hagmann & V-The Gorilla Economist radio shows. He is a private investigator, particularly working injured employee surveillance in insurance investigations. Evidence is publicly posted online with lawsuits listing him as a witness in Aetna Ins investigation. Also google Marinka Peshmann, investigative journalist, formerly with Canadian Free Press who filed a legal action against Hagman & Steve Quayle, naming Willott as a witness source.

I've listened to him for a long time. What do you disagree with what he's saying?

In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication

Juan said Trump would be back on office April 1st, guaranteed. No one should be making date guarantees, period.

In response Tracy Hill to her Publication

How do you know that he's not?

Juan “ by April 1, it will be obvious that Trump is our president. It won’t necessarily take until April 1; at a different point, he said we could even know by Super Bowl Sunday.” I see inflation, people dying & being hurt by vaccines, gas prices sky rocketing, housing mateials skyrocketing, no peace in Isreal, voting is still rigged, etc. This is not American as it would be if Trump were in office. FEMA is in control & we are on a slipper slope. People, no matter who, should not make date specific predictions. It makes them and us seem lees credible.

In response Tracy Hill to her Publication

and yet people here still cling to his "predictions"

In response jaq anon to his Publication

There were no predictions. I think most of the 'predictions' did happen and we just don't know about it. As far as Q goes, what many people thought were date predictions turned out to be (in my opinion) chapters in the military law of war manual. There was no other way than let some of this play out- they had to show the people- it's going to get worse before it gets better - but it will get better.

There is only a thin line seperating hope from wishful thinking. Hope is only good when founded on actions

Only people mentioned by @jaq in this post can reply

In response jaq anon to his Publication

I see a lot of reasons for hope- yep there are some bad things happening- we were told it wasn't going to be easy- but
the audits wouldn't be happening now in my opinion if the White Hats weren't pulling the strings behind the scenes.
There's a lot of other things that are 'real' that give me hope-
If I didn't see the evidence myself then I wouldn't have so much hope.
Having hope is better than giving up and sulking about it-